Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Grain free, refined sugar free blueberry muffins


Well, I just ate 4 of these, this is why I shouldn't be baking, I have no self control with sweets or baked items, at least these are 'healthy'. Not calorie-wise, but they are nutrient dense…that's what I keep telling myself, oh and I got my butt kicked at Bassline Fitness today, so there's that excuse too ;) Make these and try not to eat them all, ok. go. 

1 cup frozen organic blueberries 
1 cup almond flour 
3 tbsp. coconut flour 
3 eggs wisked
1/4 cup melted (but not hot) coconut oil 
3 tbsp raw local honey
1-2 tsp of cinnamon 
1/2 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt 
1 tsp. vanilla 


1. Preheat oven to 350 
2. Combine flours, salt, cinnamon, baking soda 
3. Add the eggs, oil, honey and vanilla
4. Fold in blueberries 
5. Line a muffin tin
6. Using an ice cream scoop evenly scoop 12 muffins
7. Bake for approx. 20 minutes 





2 comments:

  1. I would love for you to link up your posts to my blog on Mondays for my "Monday Meals Mashup" link up I host!!

    atparsons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how to do that, I am so blog illiterate haha email me, ashleylanewoods@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete