Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My Fall Chia Pudding (3 minute breakfast made the night before)


Since yesterday was the start of September I am ready for all flavors fall. I love chia pudding and I have been wanting to master it especially since my kids also love it and it's the easiest breakfast ever since you make it the night before! I finally found one I am obsessed with and it's deliciously healthy!

Here's what I did: *note all flavors (cinnamon, syrup and vanilla are to taste, I did not measure so it's approximate)

1 can full fat coconut  milk (preferably from a BPA free can like Natural Value brand)
2/3 cup organic chia seeds
1 tbsp. cinnamon
3 tbsp. grade B maple syrup
2 tsp. vanilla

start by putting the coconut milk, maple syrup cinnamon and vanilla in a bowl, whisk together until combined. Then add the chia seeds and stir well. Cover and refrigerate overnight, it will be perfect to eat in the morning for a filling, protein and healthy fat packed way to start the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment