Monday, August 11, 2014

Radiantly You Product Review


So about a year and a half ago my sister-in-law introduced me to a small company called Radiantly You. I was instantly obsessed with their sunscreen. Not only did it work and smell good. it absorbed easily (not a ton of rubbing in the white zinc) and it was made with totally pure natural ingredients. This year Evelyn became a rep for the company and sent me a few new products of theirs. Same situation this time, great products, totally safe and worked great! I got to try the lavender vanilla scrub, which I loved the ingredients are: Cane Sugar, Pomace (Olive Oil), Glycerin and Essential Oils of Lavender* and Vanilla* (asterisk denotes organic ingredient) 
The Scrub worked great and smelled amazing! 

The other product I tried was the Dead Sea Face Wash. Now, I had a bit of a hard time with this (I got a couple zits at first, but my brother-in-law and my husband both loved it). I do have very sensitive skin and usually changing any product causes me a reaction, so I don't go by my reaction. The texture of this wash is awesome and the ingredient list is amazing. They are: Expeller-Pressed Coconut Oil*, Sustainably Harvested Palm Oil*, Olive Oil (Pomace), Rice Bran Oil, Aqua, Sodium Hydroxide, Dead Sea Mud, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E)
Lastly, I tried the All-natural Counter Spray Concentrate. This stuff was wonderful especially on wood since it has orange oil in it. This was the concentrate so I recycled an old spray bottle and added the appropriate amount of water. It smelled citrusy and delicious and did a great job on both my wood surfaces and my synthetic countertops. The ingredient list for this is so pure you can't help but try it! Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Carbonate, RY Castile Soap, Sweet Orange Essential Oil* - For those who don't know, this is Water, Baking Soda, Castile Soap, and Orange Essential Oil. SO SIMPLE. 


I hope you will give some of these products a try, especially that amazing sunscreen (and especially if you have kiddos!) I have heard great things about the toothpaste and many other products as well! 

If You're interested in any of these products you can order them here: 

www.radiantlyyou.com/cleanlife
or you can email at 
cleanlife@mail.com
or call Evelyn at 206.653.4067


No comments:

Post a Comment